In collaboration with Equally Active, we provide Fitness programme to our community. This is to encourage participation in sports and physical activities by engaging with the residents.
Our fitness programme, known as “Eagle’s Fitness” currently takes place twice a week on Thursdays at 6pm and Saturdays at 8am. Classes offered includes Zumba dance sessions, running, jogging, boxing, stretching and aerobics
Aim of the Fitness Programme includes:
- To improve general and psychological wellbeing of participants
- To reduce inactivity levels of participants
- To increase sustained participation in physical activity
- To promote stronger community engagement and inclusive spaces and reach out to the wider community
- Help bring different faith and ethnic communities closer together to improve social cohesion
Interested participants are welcome to register at
https://app.upshot.org.uk/signup/f867a2db/ to enrol and participate in the sessions.
Due to the pandemic, we currently run online sessions on zoom. Once registered, the zoom link would be sent to you via email.
After the pandemic, the physical sessions would take place at Unit4, 280 Oxlow Lane Dagenham, Essex RM10 8LP.