A meeting for leaders to facilitate networking amongst the various sectors and provide a voice for their respective communities
The main aim of the forum is as follows:
- To provide a forum for leaders from the local and national statutory sectors, faith, voluntary, community and business sector as well as concerned individuals to discuss and seek joint working solutions on issues of community welfare, the promotion of communal values and unity.
- To facilitate networking amongst various sectors.
- To create a forum for open and proactive discussion.
- To provide a voice for communities
- To provide a real opportunity for consultation and information sharing.
Want to know more about us?